Sunday 2 March 2014

C.M. Simpson: An Introduction

Most of you know me as the C.M. Simpson that writes - well, some of you know me as the C.M. Simpson that writes - and some of you have never heard of me at all. I have been posting my art and cover work on my writing blog, but I thought it needed a space of its own, just to make it easier to find. And for those of you who don't care about my writing, but do like seeing what I'm doing with pictures. So, this is my new blog focused on my art and photography - two fields I find myself increasingly passionate about.

I will start by reposting a number of entries from my C.M. Simpson: Writer blog, including the Australian Birds and Spiders posts and the more recent posts I've completed documenting my exploration of how to use Gimp in creating digital art. Those last are more a journal, as I discover how to improve my art, and learn how to use a new tool.

This blog will feature photographs of birds, insects, arachnids, flowers, as well as locations I find myself visiting and book covers I design. Here is a sample of what you'll find here:

















No comments:

Post a Comment