Saturday 21 February 2015

Progress Report: Week 1, February 2015



So, I wasn’t going to do a progress report, but then I decided I might.

I’m still working on a couple of blog entries for here, but my dragon theme reminded me I had a book cover to make regarding dragons-and as I finished the rewrite and edit about five weeks ago, I should probably get to the next edit and start formatting, which means I really need that cover.

So, apart from lumpy-face dragon prelim, I went looking for stock art at Dreamstime, but the closest thing I could find was a lovely sketch of a dragon on a rock by Algol (whose work is awesome, by the way), and nothing that resembled Anna. Which means I’m giving this cover art thing another go, but I’m combining it with digital media as well.

I’m not sure how this is going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment