Sunday 2 August 2015

What Happened to July????

Well, two things: I decided to do a short story writing challenge... and the university semester began.

Of the two, the university semester was good news for the daily sketching, since I tend to sketch in tutorials and lectures so I don't irritate the lecturers by asking questions or making observations when they are very short on time. It also means I don't dominate a class space, which I tend to do unless I have something else to do.

The story writing... well, you should all know that almost everything comes secondary to the writing, but I won't blame you if you didn't, since I've really only just started working that out for myself.

Anyways, I did get a few more sketches done in July. I was going to pad out the blog with them, but I'll just post the snipped and tidied versions below. The final sketch for July is one I did during the 7-8 hours I was in the emergency waiting room waiting to see if my son had appendicitis - he didn't and he's home and well, but it was a bit stressful for a while.

So, without further ado, on with the sketches.

As you can see, I have a long way to go...

22 July 2015
21 July 2015



27 July 2015 - yes, these are people in my lecture
28 July 2015 - 1st sketch of the day
28 July 2015 - 2nd sketch of the day
28 July 2015 - 4th sketch of the day

28 July 2015 - 3rd sketch of the day



29 July 2015
30 July 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment